Okay, here's the rules. I think.
- Thank the person who nominated you with a link back to them.
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to 15 newly discovered blogs and let them know they've received an award!
Annnndddd....... here goes!
THANK YOU ANN!!!!!! You are super great! I was super happy to find your blog. Good stuff there, really good stuff.
Okay, now for the tricky part. I have to, (eeek!!!), tell 7 things about myself. 7? Really? What a strange number.
1. I secretly wished I was a celebrity chef. I want to be the Barefoot Contessa. I wish I had her kitchen and her money to buy expensive ingredients and be able to use them to just whip up something spectacular for my five thousandth dinner party this week. Seriously, I do. I also want to be on Chopped. I about died when they had cafeteria workers on. I think they should've invited teachers. We like to cook, too!
2. I LOVE animals. I have a cat (Tate) and a dog (Abbie). They are my children. With fur. I love them so much I bought them a 70 dollar water machine for Christmas. And then my cat chewed the cord up. Just my luck. lol! I wish I could have more cats. But my husband won't let me. I think he's afraid I'll turn into the crazy cat lady or something.
3. I am a musical genius. No, really I am. I don't want to brag, but you don't want to go against me on a 90's Name that Tune. My friends all think it's fascinating that I can tell you the artist, title and year of any song from the 1990's within 5 seconds or so. No wonder I can make up songs on the fly at school... I must be musical smart (a la multiple intelligences).
4. Okay, real stuff now. I am married to the BEST man on earth. Let's call him Mr. Dan. He is really great y'all. We've been married for a year and a half now. Y'all. He still comes and changes my animal cages at school. I am SOOO lucky!
5. I am addicted to teen dramas on tv. I am going to cry big ole buckets of tears when One Tree Hill ends this May. Seriously - best show of all time.
6. I am the cheerleading coach at my school. I teach at a itty bitty PK-12 school, so I am very fortunate to be able to teach kinder kids all day and coach high school girls all afternoon! I really do enjoy it. I love spreading school spirit. Go Panthers!
7. Okay, last. I teach across the hall from my cousin! She's the Pre-K teacher and I'm in Kinder. It's pretty cool. Not to mention, she's one of my best friends. I <3 my school.
Whoa, that was a lot of typing! Okay, now I have to nominate 15 blogs. Here goes.
1. Kristen @ A Teeny Tiny Teacher
2. Robyn & Sue Beth @ Busy Bees
3. Hadar @ Miss Kindergarten
4. Nicole @ The Kinder Kid
5. DeeDee @ Mrs. Will's Kindergarten
6. Julie @ Mrs. Lee's KinderKids
7. Donna @ Peace, Love & Learning
8. Deanna @ Mrs. Jump's Class
9. Shannon @ Kindergarten Hoppenings
10. Kathleen @ Growing Kinders
11. Abby @ The Inspired Apple
12. Leslie @ Kindergarten Works
13. Pam @ Can Do Kinders
14. Kacey @ Doodle Bugs Teaching
15. Erin @ Eberhart's Explorers
Okay, so thanks again to Mrs. Greene!!! I'm going to hang by button proudly. What a way to ring in the new year! :) Night y'all!!